Margareta Křížová, MBA
business mentor and M&a advisor
- 25+ years of business experience
- M&A advisor
- Advisor to private investors & VC funds
- Head of NEWTON University Business Accelerator
- Judge in startup competitions e.g. (T-Mobile Rozjezdy, Women Startup Competition, Startup Weekend, etc.)
- Mentor at the Center for Technology Transfer of the Czech Academy of Science
- Member of the Council for Technology Transfer at the Czech Agriculture University
- public speaker
- Published author - Z deníku investorky
- Radio show host
- TV show host, investor in Czech Television's Den D (Shark's Tank)
- ... and here is my Linkedin
Originally, one of the founding partners of Central European Advisory Group together with Laurie J. Spengler, an M&A advisory boutique, Margareta has an extensive experience in identifying potential investment opportunities for financial and strategic investors both in the Czech Republic and internationally. Margareta works closely with venture capital funds and institutional and private investors. Thanks to her extensive knowledge of the Czech market and M&A experience, she has advised in number of Czech and cross-border M&A transactions, including IT, HVAC, waste management, manufacturing, textile production and food processing.
Margareta is also active as a business mentor of small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) and startups, namely in the area of business strategy, business models and marketing strategy.
Margareta is a graduate of the University of International and Public Relations (major in international relations and diplomatic services) in Prague and holds a Master's degree in Business Administration from the ESCEM School of Business and Management/University of New York/Prague;
she is fluent in Czech and English.
Margareta was one of the investors in the Czech version of Shark's Tank aired by Czech TV, host of the Financial literacy show (Máme na to) also aired by Czech TV and a talk show host at Radio ZET on entrepreneurship. Margareta is a frequent judge of startup competitions and a speaker at business conferences.
You can contact Margareta at margareta(at)margaretakrizova.com